Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Broken Thingy.........

I dont know why but it wont show my followers box on the actual web page so I just deleted the stupid box all together!! I was starting to really freak out about why it was not showing the people who are subscribed and I just thought it best to get rid of it. Too much stress. I feel like I have made some good progress on business ideas as far as developers, different camera accessories, and I am even researching awesome places to take natural light photos at all times in the day. I got my blog set up too :) Yay me!!

I am just now starting to get all my ideas out and on this blog and I must say it feels great to actually see something coming together. I did obsess over making this blog. Man there are SO many colors, fonts, and styles of this thing. I NEVER knew!! Whew, it makes for one tired Mom!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment