Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Steps.....

Well today I have taken one of the MANY first steps to being a photography business. I am very good at marketing and I thought to myself "why not start a blog?". I need a place to post pictures, and have people throw around ideas to me. I am open to any and every single idea someone has. Feel free! The road is still long ahead in front of me, and until I get my website up and running this will be where I post new photos I take. I cant wait to start taking pictures of all my beautiful friends and their children :) I am so excited take a leap of faith and put my everything into something there are no guarantees on. Photography is a competitive business and I just want to succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! love the pictures and will be glad to follow you. By the way do we get discounts because we are Family? LOL<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cuz! OF COURSE I would give you "family" rates ;) Love you! Thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete