Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not quitting my day job

I just want to CLARIFY that I am not quitting my day job anytime soon IF AT ALL. It takes years and years of getting little weekend jobs here and there just to be able to get your name out there. This is just a "hobby business" for now and just something I think I would enjoy doing and be good at. I will be taking FREE photos at first of all my friends and their children just to put in my portfolio. If anyone is interested in taking free pics to help market LAM Photography please email me directly @ ansleycam@gmail.com
I will start taking "professional" photos hopefully around March 2012 after I get all my camera and accessories. Remember this is just the beginning, and mostly just to make EXTRA money so I can raise my son without worrying about income constantly. 

Much <3 
Lori

Here is a photo of Leo that I love!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment