Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My new camera :)

So for Christmas I received the best gift......drum roll please....a Nikon DSLR 3100!! Hooray! I am well on my way now to starting up my business. This camera is so nice I cant begin to explain it! I am blessed beyond reason and I am forever grateful to my loving Mom and Dad(Karen) for my gift of success :)

I took a ton of pictures this weekend with my #1 model Douglas Tiemersma. He killed it with tons of style, smiles, and different attire. I cant wait to edit them and post them to see what my first set of "professional" pics look like.
I am starting on my friends and their kids this weekend during our new years party at Dereks. Everyone please dress the kids in very colorful clothing and look good your damn self please!!!
Hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and I wish everyone a happy New Year!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment